What Are the Envato Elements?
Envato Elements is a question that a lot of people ask me.
I’ve been selling Envato Elements Accounts for a low price😉 all these days and have never talked about this. I’m going to review Envato Elements today.
If you are a Youtuber if you are a Video Editor, if you are a Web Designer, if you are a Graphic Designer, and if you are a service provider on a freelancing platform like Fiverr,
Stock videos (820,000+)
Video Templates (33,352+)
Music Tracks (78,878+)
Sound Effects For Video (540,975+)
Graphic Templates (142,024+)
Presentation Templates and Slides themes (33,000+)
Premium stock images (2,819,215+)
Web Templates (3,362+)
Envato Elements is a digital asset subscription service that allows you to download all these unlimited.
There are also advantages and disadvantages to this service. Let’s first look at the benefits of this.
Advantages of Envato Elements
1. Receive a one-time commercial license.
2. 55+ million creative assets can be downloaded Unlimited.
3. Even if you cancel the subscription, the assets you download will get the Lifetime License.
Disadvantages of Envato Elements
1. You need to download a separate license for each asset you download (The separate .txt file created for Downloads).
2. You cannot re-sell or re-distribute assets.
3. And for some, $ 33 a month can be a big deal. (I have the solution together.)
Note: You don’t have to pay $33 per month for this subscription. You can buy it from us for $4.99. No change in the account. Create with your email address. It is also possible to renew for the next month. You can renew from Envato for $33 or from us for$4.99.